High in Omega3 fatty acids and lean protein, salmon is a wonder food! Easy to prepare, incredibly versatile and available nationwide, this popular fish is great for a simple meal at home or entertaining guests. Here are 5 fantastic recipes to try that will be sure to impress and delight your dinner guests -- all gluten free, of course!
Salmon Marinated in Dry Roasted Spices
A traditional technique of Chettinad region in South India - spices are dry roasted and used as a marinade with coconut milk - yum!
Salmon en Papillote with Taragon & White Wine
En Papillote (in parchment) is where salmon - filets or steaks - are cooked in a parchment packet with spices and a liquid, like white wine or stock.
Grape and Radish Roasted Salmon
Sweet grapes and crunchy radishes dress up this simple salmon dish.
Grilled Salmon with Nectarine Salsa
A simple elegant recipe bursting with summer flavors.
Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter
This super easy recipe is a crowd pleaser for sure - and a big hit with the kids!
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake And Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Gluten Free Flour Tortillas
- Tia's Treats
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake Muffins