Gremolata is a quick and easy Italian condiment made with parsley, lemon zest, garlic, and olive oil. It is traditionally served with a rich flavored entree like Ossobucco (it is also delicious atop braised meats). The freshness of the gremolata compliments the fattiness in the dish. You can also mix gremolata with pasta for an instant sauce.
- Lemon Basil Pesto and More No-Cook Summer Sauces
- Labor Day Mains: Grilled Pesto Chicken
- Classic Chicken Cacciatore
- Meatless Monday: GF Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
- Sunday Baking: Italian Herb Bread
- Spice Up Your Life: 5 Make Your Own Spice Blends
- Meatless Monday: Julia Child Ratatouille
- 5 Gourmet Goat Cheese Recipes
- How to Make Homemade Pesto: A Video
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Beef Cutlets Easy
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Cooking Spice Blends: Olio Do Panne
- Cod With Gremolata, Capers and Sauteed Beet Greens
- Grren Beans Gremolata
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Lemon Potatoes
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Asparagus Clam Spaghetti