Gremolata is a quick and easy Italian condiment made with parsley, lemon zest, garlic, and olive oil. It is traditionally served with a rich flavored entree like Ossobucco (it is also delicious atop braised meats). The freshness of the gremolata compliments the fattiness in the dish. You can also mix gremolata with pasta for an instant sauce.
- Lemon Basil Pesto and More No-Cook Summer Sauces
- Labor Day Mains: Grilled Pesto Chicken
- Classic Chicken Cacciatore
- Meatless Monday: GF Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
- Sunday Baking: Italian Herb Bread
- Meatless Monday: Julia Child Ratatouille
- Spice Up Your Life: 5 Make Your Own Spice Blends
- 5 Gourmet Goat Cheese Recipes
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Beef Cutlets Easy
- Cod With Gremolata, Capers and Sauteed Beet Greens
- Grren Beans Gremolata
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Lemon Potatoes
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Asparagus Clam Spaghetti
- Perfect Parsley Pasta