Question: In search of a wedding white buttercream icing that holds up well in warm temperatures
February 6, 2011
I'm making cupcakes for a wedding, which is taking place in a warm locale, and am trying to find a tasty buttercream recipe that isn't too sweet and holds up well in warm temperatures. The buttercream recipe that I currently use is butter based, and has a tendency to slide off of the cupcakes well before anyone has had chance to taste them. Thanks in advance to all that respond!!
Most Recent Questions
by licia harrie
- What Temperature Is Correct For Holding Hollandaise Sauce?
- Wedding Buttercream
- Search for the perfect ice (Cocktail Cubes)
- Peanut Butter Buttercream Icing
- Well-Aged Wines: Red, White, and Sweet
- One-Bowl Buttercream Frosting
- Buttercream Icing
- Rolled Buttercream
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- White chocolate-cranberry ice cream