Question: In search of a wedding white buttercream icing that holds up well in warm temperatures
February 6, 2011
I'm making cupcakes for a wedding, which is taking place in a warm locale, and am trying to find a tasty buttercream recipe that isn't too sweet and holds up well in warm temperatures. The buttercream recipe that I currently use is butter based, and has a tendency to slide off of the cupcakes well before anyone has had chance to taste them. Thanks in advance to all that respond!!
Most Recent Questions
by lvaro ison
- What Temperature Is Correct For Holding Hollandaise Sauce?
- Wedding Buttercream
- Well-Aged Wines: Red, White, and Sweet
- Meringue Buttercream Icing
- Vegan Fluffy Buttercream Icing
- Buttercream Icing For Cake Decorating
- Buttercream Icing
- Pistachio Cupcake With Buttercream Icing and Simple Sugar
- Newpistachio Cupcake With Buttercream Icing and Simple Sugar
- Italian Pistachio Cupcake With Buttercream Icing and Simple Sugar