From tequila to whiskey and rum, the possibilities are endless for tenderizing your beef, chicken or seafood in a cocktail-esque marinade! All gluten free and dairy free, these 5 recipes will excite your tastebuds and kick things up a notch (or five)! Here are my 5 best picks for summertime boozy marinades that will impress both your guests (with deliciousness) and yourself (with how quick & easy they are!).
Note: Be sure to substitute gluten free soy sauce or Tamari where appropriate!
Blueberry Rum Pork Tenderloin
This semi-sweet fruity marinade is perfect for summer and will wow your family & friends.
Whiskey Marinated Baby Back Ribs
With a honey glaze/marinade, this Asian inspired rib recipe is fall-off-the-bone tender!
Whiskey Marinated Salmon
Straight from the Angler's Lodge, this is a 4 ingredient recipe! Dairy free? Substitute EarthBalance or vegetable oil for the melted butter.
Grilled Tequila-Lime Shrimp with Cilantro
A classic combination + Southwestern heat will make for a memorable BBQ.
Tequila-Lime Chicken Tacos
Super simple, these tacos are dressed to impress!
Bonus: Ginger-Rum Marinade
Perfect for beef, pork or chicken, this spicy sweet marinade is begging for BBQ.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 5 Beautiful Butternut Squash Casseroles - Gluten Free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Nutrient rich green peas cookies
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free