Risotto, a Northern Italian rice dish, is one of my all-time favorite foods -- and now it's vegan too! Naturally gluten free, risotto begins with Arborio rice that is first sauteed until golden brown, then simmered with wine, stock and vegetables for an insanely tasty, creamy and delicious dish! Here are 5 fantastic vegan risotto recipes that are naturally gluten free, dairy free and allergy friendly!
A savory sweet combination.
Mushroom Asparagus Risotto
A classic combination - dairy free!
Lemon Spinach Risotto with Pistachios
Citrusy and delicious!
Butternut Squash Risotto
An early fall favorite- rich and creamy without the dairy.
Vegan Risotto Cakes
With shitake mushrooms and tomatoes - delicious.
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- 5 Must Try Olive Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan optional
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Cranberry Beans, Cherry Tomatoes & Cucumber Salad
- Pasta with pumpkin and chickpeas
- Oyster Mushroom Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie