Throw your favorite seasonal produce in with your eggs and voila' a brunch-ready treat.
In case you are in need of some inspiration, check out these five delicious summer recipes.
Chard and Potato
Pasture-raised eggs, ghee, pile of greens, and a cast iron skillet, makes this frittata perfect for a nourishing brunch or breakfast.
Zucchini and Eggplant
A garden-fresh breakfast. Substitute sweet potatoes for baking for a more nutrient dense meal.
If you need a high protein Sunday breakie for an action packed day, then this frittata is perfect.
This is a dairy lovin' delight.
Not only is this frittata dairy-free; it also has some kick thanks to the spicy cilantro pesto.
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Gluten, Dairy + Sugar Free
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Fresh Summer Salads
- 5 Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes
- Simple Sunday: Easy Roasted Broccoli
- Low Carb Living: Eggs On The Run
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Frittata With Sun Dried Tomato, Roasted Peppers and Kale
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Turkey Frittata
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill