Grilling romaine imparts a smoky sweetness that takes the lettuce to another level. In this easy recipe we grilled baby Romaine leaves with Campari tomatoes, then topped the two with parmesan cheese.
Simply slice the tomatoes in half, lay them and the lettuce leaves on a medium-high grill, spray lightly with olive oil and cook until the leaves just begin to blacken, turning occasionally. Remove from grill and sprinkle with Parmesan (make it vegan by using your favorite vegan parmesan cheese). Season to taste with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and fresh basil.
- Easy Vegetarian Meals to Make for Meatless Monday
- Meatless Monday: Brown Rice and Mushroom Veggie Burgers
- Meatless Monday: Tantalizing Tofu Burgers
- Meatless Monday: 5 Grilled Tofu Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Meaty Mushroom Burger
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Potato Salad With Herb Dressing
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Vegetable and Pineapple Salad
- Introducing the FREE Meatless Monday Chili E-Cookbook!
- Chickpea Veggie Burgers and Other Vegetarian Burgers for Meatless Monday
- Meatless Monday: Marvelous Mushies
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Smoked Spinach
- Meatless Monday Black Bean Soup
- Meatless Monday :: Squash & Sweet Potato Fritatta
- Meatless Monday :: Potato, Leek & Corn Chowder
- Meatless Monday :: Easy Tilapia, Broccoli Rabe & Roasted Potato Wedges
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Meatless Sloppy Joes