Holiday baking can be quite the challenge, add in a variety of food allergies and special dietary needs and it can feel like you've got your work cut out for you! Here are 5 fabulous gluten free and allergy friendly dessert recipes for easy entertaining this holiday season.
Orange Pear and Persimmon Cake
Full of fresh summery flavors and vitamin C, this tasty cake is grain free and milk/dairy free.
Rich, creamy and good for you, too! Milk/dairy free, soy free and vegan.
Pumpkin Butter Pie
A quick and easy alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Milk/dairy free.
A perfect allergy-friendly alternative to pumpkin pie! Grain free and easily milk/dairy free + vegan! Simply substitute Earth Balance or your favorite non-dairy butter and you're good to go!
Pecan Pie Bars
Not a pumpkin family? How about this super easy pecan pie alternative that doubles as a healthy breakfast or snack! Grain free, refined sugar free, milk/dairy free and vegan.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Rainbow Cookies-Pink for Breast Cancer Awraeness Month