Guacamole is the perfect superfood - with healthy fats from the avocado, naturally low in allergens (gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free) and hello-o delicious! Totally customizable, 100% vegetarian/vegan and raw, this summertime favorite can serve as a dip, spread, condiment for tacos, burgers, hot dogs - you name it, you can probably put guac on it and be just that much happier!
5 Minutes Guacamole
Thick and chunky and ready in minutes - what's not to love?
No jalapenos, no onions, no tomatoes - wait, what? This fantastic recipe is a definite crowd pleaser and ready in 10 minutes!
Everything seriously is better on the BBQ, so why not grill up some avocados before mashing for an extra hint of smokiness.
With a hint of honey and roasted tomatillos, this is a smooth, creamy, spicy dip is a different take on your ordinary guacamole - no tomatoes, no jalapenos but a whole lot of YUM!
With cilantro, fresh lime and all of the usual ingredients, plus super healthy edamame for a surprisingly refreshing snack or condiment!
For more amazing guacamole recipes, click here...
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Gluten-Free Empanadas with Mango Salsa
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Simple Sunday: Easy Roasted Broccoli
- 3 Simple Mexican-Inspired Vegetarian Meal Ideas
- 5 Perfect Apple Granita Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Latin Style Kale Pesto
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Caramelized Tofu With Rice Noodles
- Tofu Stuffed Peppers
- Egyptian Black Lentil Soup
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie