This fabulous gluten free, dairy free & low carb (diabetes friendly!) recipe combines two of my favorite foods: artichokes and aioli. Aioli is basically garlicky mayonnaise and is the ultimate dipping companion for fresh artichokes. Combined with sweet and smoky roasted red peppers, there's nothing you can't love about this recipe! Happy Wheatless Wednesday!
Click anywhere inside the gray box for the recipe!
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Summer Grilling: Basil Lemon Veal Chops
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Green Tomatoes
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Thai Tuesdays: Green Curry
- Low Iodine Living: Day 1
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Gluten Free Pumpkin & Pepita Coffee Cake
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Seared Scallops With Wilted Greens
- Turkish Eggs
- Pesto Zucchini "Spaghetti"