Autumn is the perfect season for experimenting with soups and stews -- a wide variety of fresh produce is still available and your options are virtually limitless! From sophisticated starters and simple sides to easy entrees and marvelous meals, a good soup is surprisingly versatile. Whether you're looking for a quick fix, make-ahead meal or Thanksgiving starter/side dish, these soups will have you drooling on your keyboard! So ladies and gentlemen, start your stoves - it's soup time!
All of these recipes are vegan/vegetarian, gluten free and milk/dairy free - happy Meatless Monday!
Brussels Sprout and Rosemary Soup
With creamy cauliflower and balsamic vinegar, this surprising soup is perfect for a hearty lunch or light supper -- not to mention entertaining!
Roasted Garlic and Broccoli Soup
Seriously, this recipe couldn't be any easier! With 5 ingredients (including water!), this insanely easy soup is equally filling and delicious.
Roasted Tomato and Sweet Vidalia Onion Soup
If you're a fan of tomato soup, this will be love at first taste. If you're not a tomato fan, well, this amazing recipe might just change your mind...
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Tia's Treats
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes